Mock Interview Program
Virtual mock interview
- Go to siu.interviewstream.com to create an account.
- Go to the “Conduct Interview” icon to choose an interview or create one of your own.
- Once your interview is complete, you will be given the choice to “request counselor review”. Please click this option so that our staff may give you feedback before your in-person mock interview.
In-person mock interview.Mock interviews are one-on-one interview sessions designed to simulate a "real" interview. All mock interviews in the Fall 2020 semester will be conducted through Zoom.
To schedule a mock-interview, please register here first then call the Career Development Center at 453-2391 to schedule an interview time.
Come prepared and ready to learn. Here are some things you should know:
- Professional attire is recommended. Note: Unprofessional dress results in the loss of points on your evaluation.
- Double check your webcam's audio and video before entering the Zoom interview.
- Enter the Zoom meeting five minutes before your scheduled interview. Late arrivals will be asked to reschedule and must write a letter of apology to their interviewer.
Thank you for your interest in the SIU Career Development Center Mock Interview Program. We hope you find the experience to be informative and enlightening. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.