- An internship is a part-time or full-time job during the academic year or the summer months in which you receive supervised, practical training in your field of study.
- Internships are usually related to your academic and career goals, and may serve as a precursor to professional employment.
- Some internships feature very close supervision by a mentor in an apprenticeship-like relationship.
- You will perform work for the internship site just as a regular employee would, although generally with closer supervision. And, just like an employee, you should report on time and as scheduled, taking your duties and assignments seriously.
- Why Are Internships Important?
- If You Are Considering an Internship
- Getting Academic Credit for an Internship
- Internship Search Websites
- Internship Programs