- Biomedical Laboratory Manager
- Chemical Laboratory Technician
- Crime Lab Analyst
- Environmental Health Scientist
- Food and Drug Inspector
- Food Technologist
- Genetic Engineer
- Medical Lab Technician
- Medical Technologist
- Public Health Director
- Research Assistant
- Technical Sales Representative
- Technical Writer
- Biotechnology Firms
- Chemical Companies
- Consulting Firms
- Diagnostic Testing Companies
- Food Companies
- Medical Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Companies
- U.S. Center for Disease Control
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- U.S. Military
- Veterinary Diagnostic laboratories
- Water/Wastewater Authorities
- Gain experience in making critical observations.
- Be able to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Gain proficient reading and writing skills.
- Learn to use scientific equipment.
- Be able to question and analyze.
- Learn to organize and analyze data, as well as make predictions from it.
- Be able to do research and explain it.
- Enjoy questioning things and scientific inquiry.
- Learn to be very precise.
- Learn to be a problem solver, critical thinker, and creative person.