- Academic Advisement
- Cognitive Scientist
- Elementary School Teacher
- English Teacher
- Foreign Language Teacher
- Intelligence Specialist
- Social Worker
- Speech Pathologist
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
- Colleges or Universities
- Educational Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Radio and TV Stations
- Research Firms
- Acquire proficiency in reading comprehension.
- Learn to communicate effectively in writing or orally, as well as be an effective listener.
- Be able to teach others how to perform certain tasks.
- Gain experience in assessing how well someone is doing when learning or doing something.
- Learn research techniques.
- Learn analytical problem solving techniques.
- Be comfortable working with new material.
- Possess time management skills.
- Master logic and reason as to be able to identify the nature of problems.
- Become competent in the classification of information.
- Identify the pros and cons of ideas in order to determine its likely success.
- Be able to analyze a system in order to have an idea as to its ideal working conditions.