- Production Manager
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Industrial Designer
- Cost Estimator
- Time Study Analyst
- Personnel Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Technical Education Instructor
- Manufacturing Industries
- Engineering Firms
- Construction Industries
- Industrial Design/Consulting Firms
Public Utility Companies
- Government Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Insurance Companies (safety)
- Community Colleges and Universities
- Hospitals (tech support)
- Have good time management skills both independently and with others.
- Be able to communicate in writing and orally.
- Be able to organize, analyze, compare, and interpret data
- Learn to trust yourself and to have a high self-confidence level.
- Get practical knowledge via an internship or co-op.
- Learn math and computer skills, especially CAD programs.
- Join organizations on your campus and after graduating that pertain to the profession.