Job and Internship Fairs
The Career Development Center invites employers back to campus for their Spring 2022 Job and Internship Fair.
Our fairs attract both undergrad and graduate majors seeking internships and career positions. Ranked among the top 5 percent of all U.S. higher education institutions for research, our students are making an impact in Southern Illinois and around the globe.
- Tues., Feb. 15, 2022 | On-Campus | 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- 6’ table and two chairs, registration for two reps
- Continental breakfast, box lunch, and beverages throughout the day
- Free parking and unloading/loading assistance
- Table cover and name tags not included (we're eco-friendly)
- Non-Profit - $100
- Government Agency - $250
- New Employer - $300
- Early-Bird - $375 (By Jan. 14)
- Regular - $400
- Same-Day - $450
- Electrical Service - $25
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Deadline to be included in the employer list sent to faculty is Feb. 1.
- Employer lists are available to students in real-time via Handshake.
Confirmation emails will be sent from Handshake and include an invoice, shipping instructions, and a campus map. Parking passes will be emailed the week before the event.
Travel and Lodging
The SIU Carbondale campus is approximately 100 miles from St. Louis, 200 miles from Nashville, TN and 300 miles from Chicago. Hotel accommodations can be made in Carbondale or Marion, IL (approximately 16 miles east of Carbondale and off of Interstate 57). We encourage you to make your lodging arrangements early. Hotel discount rates are available in Carbondale.