Faculty and Staff
We will help you help your students
The Career Development Center is here to assist you, the faculty and staff of Southern Illinois University, as you help SIU students. By partnering together, we can best utilize our combined strengths and resources for the benefit of our students.
Faculty and staff frequently play an influential role as students make important choices regarding their majors and careers. These life decisions are particularly difficult in today’s rapidly changing world where evolving technology, the dynamic global economy and other factors come into play.
Services for Your Students
- One-on-one career advising and assessments
- Resume, curriculum vitae and cover letter development
- Interview skill enhancement
- Mock interview program (virtual and in-person)
- Job and internship strategies
- Assistance with the graduate school application process
- Educational programming and special events
- Job and internship fairs
- HIRE A SALUKI, the platform on which we post student employment opportunities, internships, and full-time jobs for students and alumni